What is DarazMall and Why Should I Shop from There?
Let’s pretend that Daraz is a building with endless floors. Every floor has its own goods, its own sellers. Now imagine that there’s one particular floor where every seller and every product is 100% authentic, where you are not only guaranteed to get genuine products but also express shipping and 14 day free returns.
That is essentially what DarazMall is like.
While daraz.com.bd is a huge marketplace with numerous sellers from all over the globe, DarazMall is a special platform within the marketplace that sells only authentic and licensed goods from brands.
This means that your fear of getting fake products from Daraz doesn’t need to be a fear at all!
What Kind of Brands Are Available on DarazMall?
There are two types of stores within DarazMall:
- Certified Stores: These are certified official re-sellers or distributors of specific brands.
- Flagship Stores: These are a selection of online stores for brands including a number of popular local and international brands.
The exact list of brands available on Daraz Mall is ever-changing as our teams keep adding and collaborating with reputed names both across the country and across the globe. You’ll find popular local and international brands for fashion like Ecstasy, Apex, and Gentle Park as well as beauty cult favorites such as L’Oreal, Nivea, Wild Stone, and Bioaqua. If you’re looking to buy genuine mobile phones on Daraz or genuine electronics, you may even come across brands like Apple, Vivo, One Plus, Singer, TP-Link, and Logitech.
Also you can look into ⇓
How Do I Make Sure I’m Buying Authentic Products on Daraz?
If you want to make your shopping experience at Daraz completely authentic, the best way to do that is to ensure that you’re buying products from DarazMall. There are three ways to do this:
- Browse Products Exclusively Through the DarazMall Tab The first, and probably the easiest way, to ensure you only come across genuine products on Daraz is to shop from the DarazMall tab you can see at the front of your app/website. This will take you to the Mall where you can customize your search based on categories.
- Look Out for the DarazMall Logo While Browsing the Website Whenever you search for a product, you will see certain product results display a thin blue bar above their name. These are certified genuine products form DarazMall.
- Filter Your Search Results In addition to looking for the DarazMall banner, you also have the option of filtering your search results by checking the DarazMall logo just below the product pictures. This will ensure that the product belongs to a DarazMall and you can rely on that. You can also visit that particular Daraz Mall from the product page.
Okay, but what if I still get an inauthentic product from Daraz?
Daraz always tries to ensure that you get nothing but genuine products from the website, especially when you’re purchasing from a DarazMall seller. However, if you still believe that you have received an inauthentic item, you can always take steps to ensure you get your money back. Fill out the Online Return Form with a detailed description of why you think your item is not genuine and submit it for our evaluation. We have teams that will review your application within 14 calendar days and get back to you as soon as possible. Once your application has been validated, your money will be returned to you through the original payment method you opted for.
You may also like: