Saree is one of the most powerful symbol of tradition for South Asian countries. History has been stuck within Saree for centuries as woman’s national wear from subcontinental period to today’s Bangladesh. Even this traditional wear of women is the regular wear for most of the Bangladeshi women. As tradition is mixed with every contexture of women’s saree, different types of traditional Bangladeshi saree from every corner of the country are found with several designs.
Do Checkout These 7 Most Popular Traditional Bangladeshi Sarees
1) Jamdani Saree
Have you ever heard about Muslin textile? It’s that kind of light textile of Bengal which is used for making Dhakai Jamdani Sari. Basically, jamdani is one of the oldest traditional women’s wear of which convention had been started before british period. The huge production has been eventually coming from Narayanganj district of Bangladesh from expert saree makers for centuries. Actually, an exquisite mixture of pure cotton is the signature element of Jamdani Sari. It’s the UNESCO certified woman’s traditional wear as the cultural heritage of humanity. It’s geometric design not only means royal vibe but also expresses luxury.
2) Banarasi Saree
It’s well known that Benarasi Saree is the finest piece from Benaras. It’s one of the popular women’s traditional wear since mughal period. This is that kind of silk saree which requires woven silk and embroidery with golden and silver brocade. But golds work is compacted through most part of banarasi sari which can give you a metallic visual effect actually.
3) Rajshahi Silk Saree
If you ask for the best silk saree of Bangladesh, your top pick should be Rajshahi Silk. This silk production belongs to high quality fabric specially. Mainly, three categories of silk are found along with Rajshahi Silk Shari – Mulberry Silk, Eri Silk, Tussar Silk.
4) Tant Saree
One of the famous Bengali traditional Sari is Tant Shari. It’s popularity is found in Dhaka, Tangail, Narayanganj and some other parts of the country. Considering the humid climate and hot weather, tant saree is prepared with comfortable cotton while transparency and lightness of clothes are also ensured nicely. The best part of this tant shari is the lower cost as Bangladeshi women wear it as regular dress.
5) Tangail Shari
The most popular Tangail saree was come into fashion from Tangail district of Bangladesh. The weaving technique of Tangail Saree is as similar as jamdani sari. Hence, the extra facility is the smooth wrap cotton which can make the user more comfortable. As gorgeous vibe is the ultimate issue, Tangail Silk saree is familiar as the common wedding wear of women in our country.
6) Katan Saree
As you know Katan saree as the well known sharee for our local divas, it’s popularity is spreading throughout other countries also. When plain woven fabric is the top strength of it, pure woven silk thread makes it price worthy as well. But light warp fabric is the common issue for katan and Bengali women accepts it as the old aged cultural perspective also.
7) Tussar Silk Sari
Tussar Silk is also introduced as tassar silk in south asian countries. The speciality of this silk is severe softness. Generally, it’s made of cocoon. This well-furnished fabric is processed through skillful handicrafts while the significant fact is vibrant color. The natural texture of Tussar Silk Sari seduces Bengali females always with rich value.
To avail attractive deals and discounts on all traditional saree, visit the Eid Shopping Fest sale campaign of Daraz Bangladesh.
More you can see…
Daraz Coins Offer
Offer No 1:
⇒ Collect Coins and Win a Smartphone!
⇒ Be The Top Coin Claimers during 1st April to 14th April and win a realme Smartphone.
Terms and Conditions:
- The offer will be live during the 1st April to 14th April. The Customers who collects the maximum number of Coins within the mentioned time period will be selected as the winner.
- Coins can be Collected through Check-in, Missions and Purchases.
- The Customer must have a previous successful order on Daraz to be eligible for the offer.
- The Winner will be awarded a realme Narzo 50i Smartphone.
- The prize will be awarded after 30th April. The Winner will receive call/sms by 30th April for confirmation.
- The offer can only be accessed through the Daraz App.
- Users with multiple accounts on the same device will not be eligible for the offer.
- Daraz reserves the right at any time to select, change or cancel the winner.
- The Gift item is non-refundable and no after sale services will be provided by Daraz.
Gift List: realme Narzo 50i Smartphone
Offer No 2:
⇒ Check-In Daily & Win Tk. 500 Voucher Everyday. Everyday 5 Winners can win this voucher.
Terms and Conditions:
- The offer will be live from 25th March to 13th April 2022. The First 5 people to check in from 11:00 AM to 11:30 AM will be selected as winners.
- Only the first 5 people to check-in in the specified hour will be deemed as winners and awarded vouchers. Winners will be sent vouchers via SMS on 14th April 2022.
- The same person will not be awarded more than once during the campaign period.
- Vouchers will be sent on the 14th of April. The Vouchers can only be used from 15th April to 2nd May 2022. Users must use the Vouchers within this timeframe.
- The voucher will have a minimum purchase of Tk 1500 and these vouchers cannot be used to purchase groceries, packaging materials, digital goods, Unilever Pureit, Motors products, Baby Toddler Food, Utility payment, and products & services from travel categories.
- The offer can only be accessed through Daraz’s App.
- Customers must have previous successful orders on Daraz to be eligible for this offer.
- Daraz further reserves the right to add, change, limit, modify or cancel the offer without notice to the customer.