Who doesn’t want spotless, healthy, beautiful and clean skin. Sunburn with skin care neglect can cause differences in the color of our hands and feet. This happens when the skin loses its radiance. In fact carelessness and other reasons for our life, skin scars also appear. So, you may search for the home remedies for glowing skin in 10 days. There are some night skin care routine home remedies to get rid of skin blemishes and unwanted color changes. Now you are wondering how to get glowing skin naturally in a week right? Your skin problems can be easily relieved with various tips for glowing skin homemade ingredients close to hand at home.
⇒ List of the Natural Skin Care Ingredients:
- Turmeric Powder and Lemon Juice
- Aloe Vera Jelly
- Lemon Juice
- Sugar and Lemon Juice
- Honey and Lemon Juice
- Sugar and Olive Oil
- Eggs, Olive Oil and Lemon
- Rice Powder and Watermelon Juice
⇒ Natural Skin Care Tips at Home – How Can I Get Clear Glowy Skin Naturally?
- Apply 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and lemon juice mixture on the fingers and toes for 30 minutes and wash with cold water.
- Apply Aloe Vera jelly on hands, feet, face and necessary areas for 30 minutes and wash in cold water.
- Gently rub a medium-sized Lemon peel on your hands, feet and face and wash after 10 – 15 Minutes.
- Apply a teaspoon of sugar with a lemon juice on the folds of the fingers and toes and rub it with lukewarm water after 15 minutes.
- Apply half a lemon juice with one teaspoon of honey on the blackened area and wash in lukewarm water after 30 minutes.
- Apply Sugar and Olive Oil mixture on skin for half an hour and take a bath with lukewarm water.
- Apply the mixture of 1 egg, 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 whole lemon juice on the nails, neck, hands, neck and wash off after 15 to 20 minutes.
- Gently massage with the mixture of one tablespoon of rice powder with watermelon juice on the hands, feet and blackened areas and gently rub it after 15 minutes and take a bath.
What is a Good Skin Care Routine?
How Can I Do My Skin Care Routine at Home?
Turmeric Powder and Lemon Juice
There is no substitute for turmeric to remove skin blemishes. Mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and make a paste. Apply it on the fingers and toes and rub it with lemon juice after 30 minutes. Then rinse in cold water. Turmeric powder will remove the black spots on the hands and feet, at the same time it will make the skin taut.
Aloe Vera Jelly
Aloe vera is one of the most precious ingredients for our skin care. This natural ingredient is one of the best beauty treatments to enhance the beauty of your skin and protect it from getting black. Take an aloe vera stick, cut off the green part on top and take out the inner jelly with a fork. Apply this jelly on hands, feet, face and necessary areas, wait for 30 minutes and wash in cold water. Regular use of aloe vera will not only let you get rid of blemishes and blackening, but also your skin will be smooth and taut.
Lemon is a readily available natural ingredient that is effective in healing skin blemishes. Lemon juice can be used in several ways. Coming from outside, wash your hands, feet and face well. Cut a medium-sized lemon and gently rub it with the peel on your hands, feet and face. Rinse with water after 10 to 15 minutes.
Sugar and Lemon Juice
Honey is undoubtedly an essential element for the human body. Mix a teaspoon of sugar with a lemon and apply it on the folds of the fingers and toes and wait for 15 minutes and rub it with lukewarm water. It will act as a natural scrub for the hands and feet.
Honey and Lemon Juice
Lemon and honey are also very beneficial for the skin. Make a paste by mixing half a lemon juice with one teaspoon of honey. Now apply it on the blackened area, wait for 30 minutes and wash in lukewarm water. Regular practice with any one of these three types of blends can easily get rid of skin blemishes.
Sugar and Olive Oil
The mixture of olive oil with sugar is effective in healing skin blemishes. Mix sugar and olive oil and apply on the skin for half an hour and allow it to dry. When it is dry, remove it by rubbing. Then take a good bath in lukewarm water. A mixture of sugar and olive oil once a week will remove blemishes, as well as keep your skin smooth.
Eggs, Olive Oil and Lemon
As effective as removing sugar stains with olive oil, a mixture of olive oil, eggs and lemon is also useful in healing skin blemishes. Mix 1 egg, 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 whole lemon juice together well. Apply the mixture on the nails, neck, hands and neck and on the black spots on the back and wash off after 15 to 20 minutes. After using it for a few days, you will see that the black spots on the hands, neck and back have decreased.
Rice Powder and Watermelon Juice
A mixture of rice powder and watermelon juice can be used to get rid of skin blemishes and blackheads easily. To get rid of sunburned skin problems during summer, blend a few pieces of watermelon and mix these with one tablespoon of rice powder. Then before bathing, gently massage it on the hands, feet and blackened areas. Leave it for 15 minutes, gently rub it and take a bath. You will get benefits if you use this mixture for a few days.
The expected benefits can be easily discovered if these natural skin care tips and home remedy for skin whitening methods are followed properly during this time of lockdown. So, no more dull skin, stay bright as natural as you are.