Daraz group, operating in 5 countries- Bangladesh, Myanmar, Nepal, Srilanka and Pakistan has taken the initiative to build future business leaders of the nations. This leading online platform of Bangladesh designed the program to help its participants to be the next leader and provide the opportunities to prove their capabilities and pursue full growth potential.
Daraz Future Leadership Program (DFLP) offers its participants future leadership positions within a time frame of 18 months by rotating them across 3 departments according to their preferences.
The Managing Director of Daraz BD Ltd., Benjamin de Fouchier said- ‘e-commerce being the fastest and most dynamic industry in South Asia, DFPL will teach its participants about e-commerce, Project Management & leadership skills through proper coaching, training & engagement with their preferred departments. Any undergraduate student who is top of his/her class or at the final year of the university and has fluency in English can easily be engaged with this leadership program. Passion for e-commerce, game changing abilities, innovative thinking will add extra preference to their application’.
What you will Learn :
- E-Commerce: Learn everything there is to know about the e-commerce and become a knowledgeable market expert by learning from the pioneers in our industry.
- Project Management: Manage projects in various departmental areas.
- Local & Global: Become an expert leader by making decisions both locally and globally. Work firsthand with our department heads & CEO’s by leading projects on a strategic level.
- Leadership Skills: Learn how to become a leader through on the job experience, training, coaching & mentoring.
HOW YOU WILL LEARN :
- Your Choice!: Develop your skills across 3 departments of your own choice.
- Coaching: Receive professional mentoring from your assigned trainee coach and department heads.
- Training: Receive in & out-of-house management & leadership training. Work first hand with Top Management & CEO’s
Application Process :
Step 1 : Apply Online
Take a look at our current traineeship openings, decide on the job function that best matches your passion & career ambitions and apply now.
Step 2 : Convince Us
You’ll be required to complete a video interview.From there , through an initial assessment you will demonstrate your analytical & leadership ability.
Step 3 : Chat with Us
If we believe your competence we will invite you for an interview to see if your selected trainee ship role matches your strength
Step 4 : Online Assessment
The finalists will appear for the online assessment.
CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW , JOIN US & BECOME A LEADER !
Found this insightful? Choose your network to share: