Daraz group, operating in 5 countries- Bangladesh, Myanmar, Nepal, Srilanka and Pakistan has taken the initiative to build future business leaders of the nations. This leading online platform of Bangladesh designed the program to help its participants to be the next leader and provide the opportunities to prove their capabilities and pursue full growth potential.
Objective of DFLP Program
The objective of this program is simple: “transform our DFLP’s (Management Trainees) into leaders within a period of 18 months”. This means giving them all the space they need to flourish into their future management roles. That includes giving them exposure to challenging projects, extensive on-boarding, external/internal training, top management coaching, departmental rotations and monthly outings.
What You Will Learn
- E-Commerce: Learn everything there is to know about e-commerce and become a knowledgeable market expert by learning from the pioneers in our industry.
- Project Management: Manage projects in various departmental areas.
- Local & Global: Become an expert leader by making decisions both locally and globally. Work firsthand with our department heads & CEO’s by leading projects on a strategic level.
- Leadership Skills: Learn how to become a leader through on the job experience, training, coaching & mentoring.
Introduction to Daraz Future Leadership Program
The DFLP program is an 18 months program designed to help you become our next leader.
Throughout the three six-month rotations, you’ll be given opportunities that drive business results and will help you grow to your maximum potential. Your industry knowledge and leadership skills will be accelerated through robust coaching.
18th Month Overview
Perks of the Program
What Does It Take To Be A DFLP?
Where Will You Be Adding Value?
GUIDE TO GETTING HIRED
Be a part of the global expansion journey and the Daraz Group
Step 1: Online Application
You will be required to fill out your personal details, record a video and decide on the job function that best matches your passion and career ambition.
Step 2: Pre-Assessment
Take our online assessment tests which will help us evaluate your personal and cognitive abilities.
Step 3: Assessment Center
If you believe your values are in line with our company culture and you are the right fit, we will call you in for a case study competition where you will be assessed on your approach and competency.
Step 4: Interviews With the Management
This is the final stage of our talent acquisition process where you will be invited for an interview with the management to see if you can be one of Daraz’s next future leaders!
Work for the biggest e-commerce platform and learn the latest technologies from Alibaba. Get a chance to transform the ecommerce industry in this rising economy.
- Diverse Work Environment: Throughout the three six-month rotations, you’ll be given opportunities that drive business results and will help you grow to your maximum potential.
- Performance Driven Culture: You are given meaningful work and get to see the impact of your work while being surrounded around driven and intelligent colleagues.
- Deep Industry Knowledge: End to end understanding of the business and learn the industry best practices and guidelines by industry giants.
- Limitless Growth Opportunities: You are given meaningful work and get to see the impact of your work while being surrounded around driven and intelligent colleagues.
Apply online to enroll for the Daraz Future Leadership Program (DFLP) – 2021 and become a leader in Daraz Bangladesh.
Found this insightful? Choose your network to share: