Want to know how to buy on Installment from Daraz Bangladesh in 2020? Well, this post will tell you how Daraz installment works and how you can buy things from daraz bd on installment.
In this economy, buying products like appliances, mobile phones, laptops, and the likes have become very difficult to afford in one go and for only one reason – the skyrocketing prices. If you’re not in the mood to take out all that cash in one go, then an installment plan is going to be a much better option for you!
And here’s the best news of the day – Daraz makes it easy for you to buy your costly favorite picks with its Installment Plans!
Yes! You read us right! Daraz currently offers 0 markups, no down payment installment plans. However, there may be a processing fee for specific banks.
How does Daraz Installment Work?
Daraz offers an Easy Monthly Installment plan (EMI) on Zero Markup/down payment (on some plans) for credit card holders of City bank, Standard Chartered, UCB Bank, and so on. Instant approval, no markups, and no down payments. EMI plan applies to all products with a value of Tk. 10,000 or above.
How to buy on installments from Daraz Bangladesh
- To purchase from Daraz on (EMI) installment, first, select your desired product and add it to the cart.
- The cart should include only one product worth a minimum of Tk 10,000/-
- Select check out, proceed to payment, and select installment as your payment method.
- Select your bank, your EMI tenure, and enter your card details.
- You will receive a code on your registered phone number & email address
- Enter the code and place your order.
- It takes up to 7 working days for your EMI plan to be activated and you will receive an SMS from your bank once this is done.
*Terms and conditions apply
What Banks Offer Daraz Installment Plans?
Currently, Daraz offers installment plans with City Bank, Standard Chartered, Dutch-Bangla, EBL, UCB, NRB, Dhaka Bank, Midland Bank, LankaBangla Finance, and many more credit cards.
How Do Daraz Installment Plans Work?
Daraz installment plans are simple to follow. You should ensure that the product you are planning on purchasing has the option of installments available. You can check this by looking at the sidebar on the website, or the installment tab right beneath the product description on the Daraz mobile app.
If installments are available and your product has a minimum value of Tk. 10,000, then you can also proceed to take advantage of the EMI plan.
All you need to do is select installment as your preferred payment method and input your card details as required. Once your order has been placed, it can take up to 7 days for your EMI plan to be activated.
Do let us know your questions and feedback in the comment section below.
You may also like-
How to Pay for Your Order on Daraz