The saree is one of the most beautiful traditional dresses for Bengali Women. This clothing can be used as both a regular dress and a social gathering outfit. Bangladesh has many types of saree- jamdani, Katan, Banarasi, Silk, Tant, etc. Therefore, finding the best matches according to your budget and taste is tough. But you can find the best saree deals from Daraz Bangladesh surely.
Pick Your Favourite Saree For This Ramadan Eid 2023
1. Jamdani Saree
Jamdani saree is one of the most gorgeous saree types. Jamdani (or Dhakai Jamdani) is an item of light clothing as an inheritor of traditional Muslin textiles. Actually, Jamdani sarees represent one of the most ancient forms of weaving that originated in Bengal. If you want something both gorgeous and comfortable- the jamdani saree can be your best fit.
- Exquisite Weave and Design: Made with premium quality cotton, this saree boasts of unique motifs and patterns that reflect the rich cultural heritage of Bangladesh.
- Timeless Elegance: Perfect for weddings, parties, or any special event, this saree is a must-have for any fashion-conscious woman.
- Unmatched Comfort: Made with soft and breathable cotton, this saree ensures you stay comfortable throughout the day.
2. Benarasi Saree
Banarasi saree is one of the many finest sarees in Bangladesh. It’s popular and traditional women’s wear since the Mughal period. Varanasi-originated Benarasi sarees are well known for their gold and silver zari, subtle silk, and majestic embroidery. You will glow in any social gathering by wearing these stylish Benarashi sarees.
- Experience the Timeless Elegance: Whether it’s a wedding, festive occasion or a special celebration, a Banarasi saree is a must-have addition to your wardrobe.
- Unleash Your Inner Diva: Our Banarasi saree collection features a stunning range of colors and designs to suit every style and occasion.
- Craftsmanship That Tells a Story: Our sarees are made using the finest quality silk and feature intricate patterns created using gold and silver threads.
3. Silk Saree
There are many types of silk saree e.g. Tussar silk, Rajshahi silk, Mulberry silk, Eri silk, Half silk, and so on. Silk sarees are made of high-quality fabric that gives you extra comfort. You can wear silk sarees on both regular days and festivals.
- Discover the beauty of Rajshahi Silk: The perfect blend of traditional elegance and modern style.
- Luxurious Texture and Design: The intricate designs and exquisite detailing make it a perfect choice for any special occasion.
- Exceptional Quality and Craftsmanship: You’ll love the way the saree feels against your skin and how it drapes gracefully around your body.
4. Katan Saree
It is said that Katan is an item of clothing for gorgeous women. Its popularity is spreading throughout the countries also. This elegant piece of clothing surely gives you some extra confidence through your beauty. There are many kinds of Katan saree though they all are majestic and pleasant.
5. Tant Saree
Tant saree is a traditional Bengali saree that is considered one of the most comfortable saree for the South Asian hot and humid climate. Tant saree is prepared with cozy cotton while transparency and a lightness of clothes are also ensured nicely. The best thing about the Tant saree is the lower cost, as Bangladeshi women put on it as a regular dress.
If you want to buy new sarees or gift a gorgeous one to the dearest lady- this saree buying guide can ensure your best online saree shopping experience in Bangladesh. But only if you want to grab an additional discount offer or double taka voucher, then Daraz online shop will surely torch you to the right destination.
You can visit the Eid Mega Campaign 2023 of Daraz to buy the latest design saree from the most exclusive online saree collection in Bangladesh with the best price and subtle quality. Moreover, to explore more Eid shopping lists, visit the Daraz Eid shopping guide 2023.
Found this insightful? Choose your network to share: