Ever wondered what you would do if you ordered something online and did not like it but there was a no-return policy? With Daraz, you don’t get to face such problems. Daraz makes online shopping easy and returns even easier and that too absolutely free. So, next time you order something from Daraz online shopping that you did not need or came in wrong or you’re not satisfied with, just get it returned and refunded. It’s simple quick and absolutely free! You can visit the Daraz 11.11 Sale campaign to grab some best deals at a discounted price.
All you need to do is follow a few simple steps that we thought you should know in detail.
Process of Returning a Product You Ordered from Daraz
1. First, log in to your Daraz account and head over to ‘My Orders’.
Here’s where you’ll find your orders
2. The next step is to select the order you wish to return and then click Manage.
Just click Manage
3. Your next step is to click Return.
Click on Return
4. Then, you’ve to select a reason for Return.
It’s okay to choose the right reason. Daraz won’t mind!
5. Now, the real question. How will you get your refund? Simply select your preferred option for payment. The payment gets cleared in approximately 13-20 days.
Select your preferred option
6. Select where you’ll be dropping off the package. It can be any Daraz Shop or TCS center that’s the nearest, and most convenient for you. Just make sure you check out the locations first if you’re unaware of them.
Drop-off can be a Daraz Shop or a TCS centre.
7. Done with selecting? Just accept the terms and conditions and submit the form!
8. Your next step is to pack your order in the same packaging with the Return label that comes along with your order. You just need to make sure the product is in the exact condition that it came in.
Conditions Which Need to Be Followed
👉 The product should be unused, unworn, or unwashed. They can be tried, of course.
👉 The product should have all the tags, manuals, or freebies that come along with it.
👉 Your return parcel must have a return label to avoid any delay or mismanagement.
👉 Return request should be initiated within 7 days of delivery. Once the return window expires, nothing can be done.
👉 The refund process is entirely free and you’ll also get refunded for the shipping you pay.
👉 Refund Process will take time. Be patient!
Products That Cannot Be Returned
The products listed below are not eligible for Return.
|Fashion||Custom-made items cannot be returned|
|TVs, Audio & Cameras||Movies and Music cannot be returned|
|Computing & Gaming||All software products that are labeled as non-returnable on their product detail pages|
|Home & Living||All items in this category, except for hair removal and other electronic items|
|Beauty & Health||All items in this category, except for clothing, hair removal, and other electronical items|
|Masher Bazar||Digital goods are any goods that are stored, delivered, and used in an electronic format. All items in this category are non-returnable once purchased and delivered, unless it is of satisfactory quality, fit for a particular purpose, and as described by the seller.|
|Grocer’s Shop||All items in this category|
|Pet Supplies||All items in this category|
|Digital Goods||Digital goods are any goods that are stored, delivered, and used in an electronic format. All items in this category are non-returnable once purchased and delivered unless it is of satisfactory quality, fit for a particular purpose, and as described by the seller.|
Now, you’re all set to initiate your return! You might also want to know how to avoid fake products on Daraz.
Found this insightful? Choose your network to share: